Saturday, July 23, 2011

GEORGE CLOONEY LIKES PROSTITUTES! - "THE AMERICAN" OFFICIAL MOVIE REVIEW : NMS Ep#9

GEORGE CLOONEY LIKES PROSTITUTES! - "THE AMERICAN" OFFICIAL MOVIE REVIEW : NMS Ep#9 Video Clips. Duration : 4.67 Mins.


Please click that SUBSCRIBE button! Like, Favorite, Comment & Tweet to friends! I appreciate it. Nothing inspires me more than your positive comments & support! :) Getting Chunked in the NEW MEDIA STEW pot this week: It's the NMS "Movie In A Minute Review" where I give my thoughts on The American, starring George Clooney. Plus, see if your channel is in Cyber Comments & Cool Box Shout Outs this week! Awesome opening intros by Olga Kay & Howie Handsel. Please check out their channels & follow them on Twitter: YouTube.com Twitter.com YouTube.com Twitter.com Special thanks to Ben Relles at YouTube.com for letting me use their green screen studio & to Mickey Smith at YouTube.com for helping with the shoot! Show some love & subscribe to my peeps! My Music Producer: HizedMusic.com My Production Buddies YouTube.com Twitter.com YouTube.com & YouTube.com The lovely & talented Grace & Michelle for that awesome Cool Box Shout Outs intro: YouTube.com "Movie In A Minute Review" intro VO by Fran Capo, comedienne, author & holder of many Guinness Book Of World Records titles. Visit her website & follow her on Twitter: FranCapo.com http COOL BOX SHOUT OUTS Want a shout out on my YouTube & BlogTV shows? Let me know in the comments section below if my channel is in your box! *NEW* SHIRT STORE! JohnBasedow.ViralPrints.com Custom make it yourself! Choose designs, colors & shirts. Watch FIGURE IT OUT with JB! LIVE Wednesdays 9p ET on BlogTV http Send me cool stuff! John Basedow 309 Main ...

Keywords: John, Basedow, New, Media, Stew, The, American, Official, Movie, Trailer, Focus, Features, George, Clooney, Violante, Placido, Thekla, Reuten, Anton, Corbijn, Rowan, Joffe, Martin, Booth, drama, thriller, assassin, spy, FBI, CIA, Italy, film, theater, theatre, Hollywood, feature, Olga, Kay, olgakay, exoticjess, Canon, camera, gracenmichelle, Grace, Michelle, bravotv, J-Bizzle, jbizzle, Get, Chunked, Cyber, Comments, Cool, Box, shoutouts, Shout, Outs, Fitness, Made, Simple, six pack abs, E!, VH1, MTV, Midnight, Schipperke, teen television, teen music

No comments:

Post a Comment