Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cereal Killer In the Dark on my Orange table

Cereal Killer In the Dark on my Orange table Tube. Duration : 0.77 Mins.


In the Dark Well this is Cereal Killer In the Dark in my Kitchen, a Cereal Killer (Serial Killer) with something to say. Inspired by Cereal Killer and made for your enjoyment. Since I enjoyed the dominator in the arcade so much I decided it would be fun to make a video parodying one of the others. Don't go to the grocery store cause Cereal Killer could be there waiting! ;) Like this video? Click below to Tweet it! clicktotweet.com In the Dark In the Dark In the Dark In the Dark

Keywords: annoying, orange, mushroom, in, the, dark, talking, fruit, vegetables, daneboe, gagfilms, pear, midget, apple, cute, adorable, silly, motorboat, tongue, animation, crazy, fun, funny, eating, weird, banana, butter, random, juice, jelly, time, laughing, strange, killer, cereral

No comments:

Post a Comment