Saturday, January 7, 2012

Zara Larsson in the USA

Zara Larsson in the USA Video Clips. Duration : 9.10 Mins.


Translation below: (Thanks to JennaMusic87: www.youtube.com And Zara awaits the great adventure across the Atlantic. Laila - but what fun, when we check in and see you in there then. Mom - at 12 you should be there already. Laila - but that's okay, I've gone here so many times. Zara - it's so quiet. Zara, I'm a little worried about my English, it goes well at home, I do not know but I have always been easy for the English, but Laila said something very complicated, and I did not understand, what?. Mom, here you see Zara, she was a child star, and she was really famous Charlie Temple. Zara, she has so small hands. Her mother, she was really little, she was maybe 4-5 years old when she became famous. Zara - Mom and I have sat and talked about it a little, how big you can get (famous), that you always have 20 paparazzi around them and so there, if I get a contract, I would definitely have it but then we would have to move here, and I am only 11, Mom and Dad want me to go out the school first. The reporter - it must not go too fast. Zara - though it would be great fun and I definitely want to live here. The Reporter asks Hannah - but has you any dreams of singing and become a star? Zara's sister (Hannah) - No, I would like to become a pilot. The Reporter - you can fly Zara around the world. Zara's sister (Hannah) - if she get big. The Reporter - how do you do to become a pilot? Zara's sister (Hannah) - you get to study much in school and be good at all subjects, although I'm ...

Keywords: Zara, Larsson, USA, Talang, 2008, hollywood, moment, like, this, talent, sweden, sverige, Los, Angeles, Your, Wonderful, World

No comments:

Post a Comment