Monday, February 27, 2012

Reed Grimm - "Georgia On My Mind" (BEST PERFORMANCE?) - American Idol 2/15/12 SHOW REVIEW!

Reed Grimm - "Georgia On My Mind" (BEST PERFORMANCE?) - American Idol 2/15/12 SHOW REVIEW! Tube. Duration : 11.23 Mins.


American Idol 2012 Hollywood Week continues! Reed Grimm singing "Georgia On My Mind" was the best solo performance, in my opinion. Group and solo performances, as well as top 50-60 contestant results aired in tonight's episode. American Idol 2/15/12 full show review, recap, and highlights....

Keywords: American, Idol, 2012, Hollywood, Week, Reed, Grimm, Georgia, On, My, Mind, solo, performance, group, performances, Reed Grimm, Phillip Phillips, Jen Hirsh, Creighton Fraker, Shannon Magrane, Colton Dixon, Skylar Laine, Ryan, Seacrest, Steven, Tyler, Randy, Jackson, Jennifer, Lopez, singing, vocal, competition, FOX, reality, television, contest, American Idol Season 11, episode, review, recap, zebracrunk, commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment