Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Benny Benassi- Cinema (Original version)

Benny Benassi- Cinema (Original version) Tube. Duration : 3.07 Mins.


Just a plain version of this song. NOTE: I did not make this song. Lyrics: I could watch you for a lifetime You're my favourite movie A thousand endings You mean everything to me I never know what's comin' Forever fascinated Hope you don't stop runnin' To me 'cause I'll always be waitin' You are A cinema I could watch you forever Action Thriller I could watch you forever You are A cinema A Hollywood treasure Love you Just the way you are A Cinema A Cinema A Cinema A Cinema A Cinema A Cinema Stars spell out your name Like in a science fiction drama Romance roll in Like a flower in the summer You always keep me guessin' Forever my wonder Hope you start undressin' All my dreams until the end of You are A cinema I could watch you forever Action Thriller I could watch you forever You are A cinema A Hollywood treasure Like you Just the way you are A cinema A cinema A cinema A cinema A cinema A cinema Never know what movie you're playin' Never know what movie you're playin' Never know what movie you're playin' Never know never know never know You are A cinema I could watch you forever Action Thriller I could watch you forever You are A cinema A Hollywood treasure Love you just the way you are A cinema A cinema A cinema A cinema A cinema Cinema

Keywords: benny, dance music, cinema, gary, full, original, awesome, go, dj, love

No comments:

Post a Comment