Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nicole Kidman ♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥ June 20, 2009

Nicole Kidman ♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥ June 20, 2009 Tube. Duration : 8.90 Mins.


A Birthday video for Nicole. I spent several weeks making this. I'm very sorry about the quality not being perfect all the way through. Some of these clips are very old. Also, if you want to watch the full interviews you can find all of them except a few on YouTube. Just send me a PM if you want a link. I'm not entirely happy with this video. I guess it's because it's Nicole and I think she deserves a PERFECT video 'cause she's THE BEST. But I had to dig deep to find these clips online as I didn't want to copy them of Youtube and so the quality isn't perfect as mentioned. The better quality clips I allready had on my DVR or whatever it is you call it. hehe About Nicole Mary Kidman: Born June 20, 1967 in Hawaii, raised in her parents native Australia Mother to three. Her adoptive children Bella and Connor with ex husband Tom Cruise & her baby girl Sunday Rose, with husband Keith Urban. Nicole met Keith at G'Day LA, an event honouring Australians in January 2005. They married on June 25, 2006, at Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel in the grounds of St Patrick's Estate, Manly in Sydney. They maintain homes in Sydney, Sutton Forest, Los Angeles and Nashville, Tennessee. In March 2008, they bought mansions in Los Angeles and Nashville. The couple had their first child, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, on 7 July 2008, in Nashville, Tennessee. Their daughter's middle name is after Urban's late grandmother, Rose Singer,model and Oscar winning actress. Goodwill ambassador for UNICEF ...

Keywords: Nicole, Kidman, Birthday, Tribute, Celebration, Actress

No comments:

Post a Comment