Tuesday, February 7, 2012

From Afghanistan to Hollywood- Angie Johnson is now a Contestant on NBC's The Voice

From Afghanistan to Hollywood- Angie Johnson is now a Contestant on NBC's The Voice Tube. Duration : 1.40 Mins.


With your help, look how far we've come! Bobs and I put together this video chronicling this incredible journey. Thank you so much for helping me get this far. Introducing me to your friends by sharing my vids via Facebook and Twitter will help propel this thing even further. So get to sharing lovelies :) Also, connect with me via the links below to stay up to date on the latest. News and offers to come soon via my eMailing list on my official website. Make sure you sign up! Hugs, Angie www.OfficialAngieJohnson.com www.YouTube.com/OfficialAngieJohnson www.facebook.com/OfficialAngieJohnson www.Twitter.com/AngieKJohnson -SUPPORT.OUR.TROOPS-

Keywords: The Voice, Team Cee Lo, Heartbreaker Cee Lo Green

No comments:

Post a Comment