Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ma Vie En Rose (My Life in Pink) Full Length Movie

Ma Vie En Rose (My Life in Pink) Full Length Movie Tube. Duration : 89.18 Mins.


Ma vie en rose (English translation: My Life in Pink) is a 1997 Belgian film directed by Alain Berliner. It tells the story of Ludovic (Georges du Fresne), a child who was born male but consistently insists that she is supposed to be a girl. The film shows the struggle over the gender identity she and her family experience. The film won the Golden Globe Award for Best Foreign Language Film. It also won the Crystal Globe award at the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival. (Wikipedia) (I don't own this video. This is posted for entertainment purposes only. I have no intentions of copyright infringement. This is owned by Sony Pictures Classics) +++++DISCLAIMER++++++ Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Keywords: ma vie en rose, my life in pink, ma vie en rose movie, my life in pink movie

No comments:

Post a Comment