Thursday, June 28, 2012

Emo Girl - House full of girls

Emo Girl - House full of girls Tube. Duration : 3.92 Mins.


FOLLOW me on TWITTER twitter.com Collab w/Apartment RED bit.ly & bit.ly Theme song by www.youtube.com YOUTUBE CHANNELS youtube.com youtube.com youtube.com ONLINE STORE olgakaydesigner.spreadshirt.com CONNECT with me http twitter.com facebook.com imdb.com myspace.com dailybooth.com MY IPHONE APP ‪bit.ly OlgaKay POBOX 17782 Van Nuys, CA 91416 See you guys next time!!! Hugs Olga aka MOOSH mommy Jigg is laying on the couch reading japanese Razor walks into the room flies into the bed like a fish Jigg: HI Stacy!!! Razor freaks out jumps up Razor: WHO ARE yoU? Jigg: I'm Jigg, ur new roomate. Razor: I dont want you. Jigg: ohhh... Door opens Razor snaps her head Bubb: Jigg, look what I found downstairs. Razor: Oh no, another power puff girl? Bubb: I love power puff girls razor looks like ughhh then starts looking around the room freaking out on the bed Razor: safety pin? What did you do with my safety pin? Bub: I didnt see any safety pins Razor: its not safety PINS, Its my friend Safety PIN Jigg: what does he look like? Razor: he is a cute cat with skulls all over him reactions of bubb and jigg Jigg: this one??? CRAZY RAZOR LOOK Razor: what is he doing in ur ass? Jigg: he wasnt doing anything OlgaKay walks in Olga: hey ladies, oh you've met Razor blade Razor: why are those 2 fruit cakes are in my room? Olga: They're our roomates Razor: I dont want a roomate Olga: well you still dont have a job so you'll have to deal with it Razor: she put safety pin in her ass Jigg: heheh no i ...

Keywords: olgakay, olga, kay, razor, blade, meets, the, twins, emo, girl, cute, japanese, girls, Roomates, bubbly, jiggly, safety, pin, fighting, powerpuff, cartoons, cartoon, cat, fight, sketch, comedy, actress, in, los, angeles, hollywood, funny, video

No comments:

Post a Comment