Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rebecca Black: My Moment Video

Rebecca Black: My Moment Video Tube. Duration : 3.15 Mins.


"My Moment" is the new hit song from Rebecca Black My Moment - Official Music Video : www.youtube.com **************************************** Intro Music by DJ ViperVexx: www.youtube.com My Google+ : plus.google.com MAIN CHANNEL: www.youtube.com WARTUBE TV CHANNEL: www.youtube.com ************* FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com TWITTER:: twitter.com Xtra Tags: Rebecca Black My Moment Friday Pop Last Night Singer recording artist musician charts song official songwriter db entertainment original new 2011 hollywood los angeles all american girl new single music video album pop music itunes internet sensation viral cool dance studio red carpet behind the scenes dream career star celebrity original song guitar high quality

Keywords: Rebecca, Black, My, Moment, music, video, new, song, Rebecca Black

No comments:

Post a Comment