Monday, June 4, 2012

Hallie Day - "I Will Survive" (BEST AUDITION?) - American Idol 1/19/12 SHOW REVIEW!

Hallie Day - "I Will Survive" (BEST AUDITION?) - American Idol 1/19/12 SHOW REVIEW! Video Clips. Duration : 6.20 Mins.


American Idol 2012 (season 11) 1/19/12 review. Hallie Day singing "I Will Survive" was great. Hallie Day had the best audition of the episode, in my opinion. NOTABLE AUDITIONS: Heejun Han, 22 -- "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" by Michael Bolton Reed Grimm, 26 -- "Family Matters Theme" Samantha Novacek, 19 -- "Like We Never Loved At All" by Faith Hill Creighton Fraker, 28 -- "Who's Loving You" by Smokey Robinson Eben Franckewitz,15 -- "Ain't No Sunshine" by Bill Withers Travis Orlando, 17 -- "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder Erika Van Pelt, 25 -- "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" by Carol King Shane Bruce, 19 -- "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen Hallie Day, 24 -- "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com ATTENTION FREEMANTLE MEDIA: This video is a review that I created to critique an episode of American Idol. My video has a custom thumbnail that is an enabled feature for YouTube partners. While there are pictures from American Idol, they are photos that I modified in Adobe Photoshop. This is legal under fair use law. My thumbnail is so different from the actual video that it does not look like your content at all. This custom photo is for representative purposes only. I own everything used in this video, so if you have any questions, shoot me an email at zebracrunk (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you for reading. Tags: Hallie Day I Will Survive Audition American Idol 2012 Review Auditions Season 11 "American Idol 2012" "American Idol Season 11 ...

Keywords: Hallie, Day, Will, Survive, Audition, American, Idol, 2012, Review, Auditions, Season, 11, American Idol 2012, American Idol Season 11, Heejun Han, Eben Franckewitz, Travis Orlando, Creighton Fraker, Reed Grimm, Samantha Novacek, Hallie Day, Ryan, Seacrest, Steven, Tyler, Randy, Jackson, Jennifer, Lopez, Singing, Vocal, Voice, Auditons, Karaoke, Competition, FOX, Reality, Television, Contest, Celebrity, Superstar, Hollywood, Recap, Zebracrunk, Commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment