Friday, June 8, 2012

The Ready Set - Hollywood Dream [Official Music Video]

The Ready Set - Hollywood Dream [Official Music Video] Tube. Duration : 2.87 Mins.


© 2011 WMG "Hollywood Dreams" by The Ready Set from the Feel Good Now EP. Download Feel Good Now on iTunes: bit.ly The Ready Set on iTunes: glnk.it Links: Website: thereadyset.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com "Hollywood Dreams" Lyrics: shes a hollywood dream straight from an A list movie scene living the camera life oh she is the queen of rodeo drive i am a midwest boy straight from a small town with a voice screaming i want her with me she could be the hills to my beverly shes a beautiful gleam of a social light a papparazi flash on a friday night got me talking kinda fast like i'm on the fly i gotta get her here, oh-oh-oh-oh on the front of magazines the world over I'm looking at her pretty face at every turn i like the way she drives a range rover she's independant, oh-oh-oh-oh cele-ele-ebrity, come and be with me (im singing) cele-ele-ebrity, come and be with me cuz i really think that you might like my style take a break get away for a while dont got a lot but i got a smile I'd like to show you shes a hollywood dream straight from an A list movie scene living the camera life oh she is the queen of rodeo drive i am a midwest boy straight from a small town with a voice screaming i want her with me she could be the hills to my beverly what do i gotta do to be her everything what do i gotta do to make her notice me? everybody knows her name but I wanna be worth more than fame i'm staring out, into a crowd, but i'm without, the one thing that i need ...

Keywords: the ready set, trs, hollywood dream, hollywood dream music video, the ready set music video, young forever, ready set, love like woa, jordan ready set, ready set music video, the ready set animated, the ready set music, the ready set hollywood, feel good now, feel good now ep

No comments:

Post a Comment